Proofreading and Essay Checking
Do you struggle with writing letters, CVs, reports, or academic essays?
Maybe you are not confident at writing in English? Or maybe English is not your first language?
Let’s face it, English spelling and punctuation is very difficult – even for native English speakers. It is, however, important to make sure that your written work is of a high standard. A document full of spelling errors, incorrect or missing punctuation, and grammatical errors can detract from your message – something you don’t want if you need to make a good impression.
So why not let us check your writing for you? We have plenty of experience of checking academic essays (including dissertations), CVs, letters, reports and other types of documents for the following:
- Spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors
- Formatting (including page numbers, paragraphs, indentations, and margins)
- Correct layout and presentation of graphs, tables, and charts.
- Essay flow and structure
With our proofreading or essay-checking service, you’ll get:
- Checks carried out by a Master’s graduate from the University of Glasgow
- A fast turn-around time (normally 2 working days depending on essay type and length)
- Checks done by a subject specialist if you are studying social sciences, education, linguistics or TESOL.
- Excellent value for money. prices start from just £13 per 1000 words.
See more information about our prices and timescales here.
Your written work is a representation of you. So make sure it stands out for its excellence and high quality.
Many people have already taken advantage of our proofreading and essay-checking services. You can read what they have to say about the service in our Testimonials section.
To make an enquiry, please use the Contact Us form